Why I love fall
By Arley Hoskin
I love the fall. Every year I feel like I love the fall more and more. With the recent heat wave, what’s not to love about cooler weather and the comfy clothes that come along with it.
I’d like to share the top 20 reasons why I love the fall:
- The weather. 70 degree highs, what’s not to love?
- Football and all the fun that goes along with it.
- Winfield Blue Grass Festival.
- The return of my favorite sitcoms on television.
- The changing colors of the leaves.
- Apple cider.
- Pumpkin patches.
- The end of the campaign season.
- Weddings (September is the new June).
- Season beers. I love fall amber ales.
- Running. It’s so much more enjoyable when it isn’t 105 degrees.
- The Renaissance Festival.
- Watching the sunset from my porch swing.
The slower pace. Fall is by far the slowest pace of all the seasons and, therefore, my favorite.